There are many outstanding venues for weddings in Wagga Wagga and the surrounding areas. Listed below are a few which have proved popular with Wagga brides.
- St Edwards of the Riverina ( www.stedwardsofthe riverina.com)- Sophie Walsh 0417 136270
- Brucedale Chapel - Brucedale - Brian & Jenetta O'Leary 69 717677 Beautiful Chapel & grounds.
- Heathrington Grove- Wagga Country Club-a wonderful outdoor venue for weddings.
- Quintessential Chapel Uranquinty- Rachael Lloyd 0415668056www.quintessentialchapel.com.au
- The Manor - Morrow St, Wagga Wagga ( Opp Victory Memorial Gardens) -Phone :02 69215962
- Roseleigh Manor ( near Junee)-Phone: (02) 6928 4420
- Magpies' Nest- North Wagga
- Riverine Club - Wagga Wagga -(02) 69212031 - www.riverineclub.com
- Cottontails on the Ridge -Patterson Rd Harefield - restaurant & winery- (02) 69284554
- Borambola Winery- Sturt Highway east of Wagga Wagga
- Oura Winery- east of Wagga Wagga.
- Murrumbidgee Turf Club
- Botanic Gardens- Bamboo Gardens, Tree Chapel, Native Gardens, Shakespearian Garden
- Contact Person- Council gardens & halls: Louise Heydon
Phone: 1300 292 442
- Victory Memorial Gardens
- Civic Gardens- Wollundry Lagoon
- Collins Park
- Ampitheatre - Wollundry Lagoon
- Golf Clubs - Lake Albert & Ashmont ( gazebo available on golf course & buggies available to transport guests )
- Wagga Boat Club
- Licensed Clubs- RSL Club Phone: (02) 6921 3624, Aussie Rules Club, Commercial
- Motels- Country Comfort Motel, Carriage House Motel, Australian Homestead Motel
- Restaurants- Garden Court ( Botanic Gardens) , The Manor
- Halls- Gumly Gumly, North Wagga, Lake Albert, Glenfield, Euberta, Downside
- Hotels- Palm & Pawn, Thomas Blamey Tavern ( Lake Albert)
- Private properties - both residential & rural
- Nargoon Winery- Nangus Rd near Gundagai
- Sweet Briar B & B- a very private & picturesque setting for smaller weddings -Coolamon
- Bethungra B&B - formerly "The Shirley Hotel"-between Junee & Cootamundra- offers both facilities for a wedding & accommodation
- Orange Grove Gardens- Culcairn
- Bolong Iris Farm- The Rock
- "Conjura"- beautifully restored period residence- ideal for small weddings, stayovers, photos. ( see my links page)
- Lake Albert- The shores of Lake Albert are beautiful for morning weddings.